perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2011

The World is scary, don't you think so?

JPN~ I don't have much to say, but to be honest I was shocked and I was even shocked about my own reaction too. Ofc I have known it for a long time already, that I can feel empathy this strong, but somehow sometimes it's embarrassing, so I won't talk too much about it...but that situation in Japan made me realize it again. Whole day I have been thinking that situation (uknow earthquakes and tsunami in Japan)...even now I'm watching japanese news and I talked to my japanese friends...I was relieved that they are fine, but still I'm frustrated that when something like this happens there isn't much for us, people to do...we vs. natural phenomena, it's obviously 0-6 ...so that's why I'm kinda frustrated. We are so small...even if world would face its end, we couldn't do anything about it. I'm sorry...for being so depressing. It's not time for that, we should more likely be supporting our japanese friends, yeah, let's do that~ がんばります!

Next time~ my diary~ seeya after A-levels~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti